Pico's Unloaded Pico's Unloaded

WoO hOo

yo dude thats the best animation i have seen in a long time buddy!
i cant find anything bad about this movie i was entertained the whole time! GREAT JOB!

can you tell me if you made the backgrounds in photoshop, or did you copy them from somewhere?

thanks
`extremeanimator

The Icecream Machine The Icecream Machine

SICK MAN SICK

this movie is by far the best movie ever! i love these kinda movies how long did it take you to make it i wonder? and do you record your voices on a mic or someother way, cause the sound came out really clear and excellent!!! Great idea i cant find nothin wrong with it thats a good thing, and it was also really smooth! OUTSTANDING WORK MAN,
p.s. good idea by saying "redrum" at the end which clearly means "murder" if ya spell it the other way around!
make more man
~extremeanimator~

"Chickens" "Chickens"

HOLY FUK

MAD artwork there vey very smooth, all up i luv it, except for one thing... where did ya get that music from, i like it, i have neva heard that type of music b4, plz tell me at:
extremeanimator@hotmail.com
or reply or sometin cause i gota get it!!!
but yer that animation was mad i like how u drew the chikens, very classic humor, and i find nothin wrong wit this animation at ALL!!!
good work dude keep it up, i wana see more!
~extremeanimator

The Demon Quest 4 The Demon Quest 4

sound!

this movie would of been better if the sound was a higher quality! but the drawings and animation were OK........ so i give you a overall rating of 4

Kickflip 3d Kickflip 3d

hey i think that that was good!

considering that i cant even do that with swift 3d!!! i dont even know how to make backbrounds move and stuff like that! Hey to me i think that that was a good one!!!

but hey, can u plz give me some information on how to make backgrounds and stuff like that move!
send me an email........ stick_death@hotmail.com